Where to go from here
In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theodore Roosevelt
What should we do when we are at a crossroad like deciding on what major to take or which career path to follow, or any other point where we find ourselves stuck and don’t know which way to go. How can we make the best decision, the right decision? How can we live with our decisions?
Whatever situation we go through, someone somewhere went through the same thing. If we learned the techniques early on and learned from other’s experiences, our decision making will become easier and more solid.
In this workshop, I will show you how at your early age can make better decisions.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What is a decision and what’s the science behind it?
- What makes a good or bad decisions?
- How do we get unstuck when we face a big decision?
- What are the main things to consider while making any decision?
- Who do we seek help from in order to make a decision?
- How to use your values, strengths, and intuition in making a decision?
- What comes after making the decisions?
- What if you made the wrong decision?
- Tools and techniques to make better decisions.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop Commence
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop Commence
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required prior this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.