The power within
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age – Sophia Loren
Although a lot of what this workshop will cover is already covered in the confidence radiator workshop, this is more tailored towards the youth. With focus on how to discover the strengths and talents early on and use them to make better decisions on the school you will go to or the career path you will follow.
It will also cover the techniques you need to understand your personality type and how you can use it to have better relationships with your family and colleague. Moreover, you will learn how you can utilize these talents outside of school and how to put them in service to your community and country.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why is it important to be self-aware?
- How to discover your strengths and development areas and what can you do with this discovery?
- Understand your personality type.
- How does knowing your strengths help you make better decisions in terms of school and career?
- How to use your strength to bring passion to your life.
- How can you help others find their own strengths?
- Tools and techniques to discover more about yourself and apply your discovery in your life.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop Commence
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop Commence
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
Take few moments and think of the things you do really well, or you want to do better. Make a mental note or writing them down and bring them with. If you don’t get the chance, no worries, showing up is half the battle.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.