Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.– Henry Ford
Regardless if you are leading a team or member of a team, you have a big role in building a successful achieving team.
The collective of a team knowledge and skills will always outweigh the individual. More and better results can be produced and deadlines are most likely to be met. In this workshop you will learn about how build effective teams, how to lead them to success regardless of your position within the team, how to embed your skills into the team work and bring the most out of others, and how to resolve conflicts with other team mates.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What is a team? And how is it different from a group?
- Why building a team is important for any business or project?
- What do you need to look for when you build your team?
- How does an effective team look like?
- How to empower your team?
- How to become an effective participant and inspire others?
- How to resolve conflicts with team members?
- What are the best ways of communication between team members?
- How to make sure everyone in the team understand their role fully and held accountable for it?
- How a team leader need to be more of a mentor and coach?
- Tools and techniques to make you an awesome team builder.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required for this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.