Never spend your money before you have earned it– Thomas Jefferson
Have you watched a movie called Shopaholic? Remember the actress who is in the film plays a character of a woman who can’t stop buying things she doesn’t need and fell in a massive debt? Not a good example!
In purchase smart you will learn how to fight the impulse buying, and build a habit of saving. Your will learn as well how to distinguish between what you want and what you need so you can make a smarter purchasing decisions.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why is it important to make smart purchasing decisions?
- What’s the different between want and need?
- How to use sales to your advantage?
- What are the shopping hacks that will help you save money?
- How to stay on budget and avoid debt?
- How to make smart purchasing choices?
- Tools and techniques for smart purchasing decisions.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required prior this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.