The expert in anything was once a beginner.– Helen Heyes
When I first joined my job 12 years ago, I was a 21 years old graduate who is full of life, ambition, curiosity and eagerness to learn and produce results.
Over my career I met many people who felt the same way when they joined the organization as a new graduate or relocated from another job or department. Regardless of how different our skill sets and backgrounds were, we shared the same challenges! The challenge of integrating to the work environment, understanding the politics, clarifying our responsibilities, and most importantly making sure we are in the right place to produce the best results. In this workshop you will learn how to deal with the challenges of being new to a team, a department or a company.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why integrating in your work environment is important as a new joiner?
- How to create the best first impressions?
- How to present yourself to your new colleagues and management?
- What are the questions you need to ask when you join?
- The importance of building a network and how to do it.
- How to find those who complement your skill sets, and the importance of doing so.
- Collection of tips I gathered over the years.
- Tools and techniques that will make your integration to any work place smoother and easier.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required for this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.