It’s a perception
Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? – Brigham Young
We live in a world where sadly a lot of people link their self-worth with the worth of the brands they wear and the cars they drive. Unfortunately, it starts early in schools. Children, teenagers and even adults face a numerous pressure to appear and look certain way. With the influence of the media and social pressure, self-esteem is in decrease and the need to please others is climbing. I meet a lot of people who hates their bodies, the color of their eyes, the way they smile, and their sense of fashion for no reason but because it doesn’t match the latest image of a famous model on a magazine or the latest summer lines trends.
Self-image and self-esteem are very important for us to achieve and reach our potentials. In this workshop, you will learn about how to appreciate yourself and become resilient towards the peer, social, and media pressure, and how to be authentic.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why do we have a self-image?
- What is perception? And how is it link to our self-image?
- What is self-image, self-esteem and self-worth?
- Where do we get our self-image from?
- How do we assess the health of our self-image?
- How can we correct our self-image?
- Why do we like to please others?
- How can we stay authentic and true to our values?
- How do society and media impact your self-image and how to become resilient.
- Questions you need to always ask yourself to make sure you are being gentle and loving with yourself.
- Tools and techniques to have a more accurate self-image and increase self-esteem.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
Its recommended to attend the Confidence radiator workshop in order to learn more techniques about how to be more confident.
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop Commence
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop Commence
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required prior this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.