In life, we will always encounter difficult people. Don't allow them to frustrate you or steal your joy.– Victoria Osteen
We have all had that one difficult person we can’t deal with. We think the easiest solution is to walk away from them. But what if that person is a family member, partner, boss, employee or colleague? You can’t always walk away from people, especially if they play a crucial role in your life.
We need to learn how to deal with such characters. We need to be equipped with tools that help us break the wall of ice their behavior creates, and protect ourselves from the emotional and mental exhaustion they can cause.
In this workshop we will shed light on different personalities and how to deal with them while still being true to our values.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Who are the difficult people?
- Do difficult people mean to be difficult?
- Why are some people are more difficult to deal with than others?
- The different types of personalities.
- Best methods of communication and interactions with the different personalities.
- How to avoid emotional and mental exhaustion while working or dealing with difficult people.
- How to transform your relationship with difficult people at work and in life.
- Tools and techniques to read people and open the most effective ways of communication
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Hayatt Capital Gate-Abu Dhabi
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required for this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.