If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.– Albert Einstein
Much like we can’t live without oxygen; our dreams, purpose and visions can’t survive or be reached without goals. Knowing what we want is very important, but not enough. Goals are the engine of our actions, driving us to move forward with our plans, keeping us on a path and focusing us on reaching our destination.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What is a goal? And how is it different from purpose and vision?
- Why is having a goal important?
- What does a SMART goal look like?
- How to stay motivated in achieving your goals?
- Tools and skills to help you create your goals on your own.
Deena Almansoori, Co-Active coach and founder of Fortitudo
Attending the Vision Explorer & Purpose Finder workshops first is recommended. If you still want to attend the Goal Identifier workshop first, don’t worry, it will be great to see you in the session.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To be decided and announced before the workshop based on number of attendees
Before you join the workshop
If you have attended the Vision Explorer workshop, bring along your vision statement. If you haven’t, then do the following:
- Close your eyes for few minutes and ask yourself, if you were granted unlimited wishes, what would you wish for, how would your future look like and feel? Write your thoughts down and bring them with
- If you attended the Purpose Finder workshop, bring your purpose with you.
- Remember your new year resolutions, review them again and bring along the ones you truly want to achieve.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.