believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy. – Jack Canfield
let’s be honest here! No one likes exams or homework. That’s coming from me who was a straight A student and always on top of her class. I loved reading and learning, but I hated taking exams (with passion). The stress, the preparation, the anticipation for the marks, were always things I couldn’t wait to graduate in order to get rid of. But guess what! It never ends, we go over the same cycles in life and career, maybe without written exams but the same emotions. I had to learn how to deal with the pressure and actually enjoy it. I learned how to prepare and work smarter not harder. In this workshop I will share with you all my learnings from the experiences I had, the trainings I went through, and the knowledge I gathered.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why do we feel the way we do about exams?
- How does stressing about the exams impact our quality of life.
- How to deal with the anxiety associated with the exams.
- How to prepare better for the exams.
- How to work smarter not harder.
- How to make taking an exam enjoyable instead of dreading it.
- How to unfreeze your mind when you get the exam paper.
- How breathing and meditation help you become more focused and relaxed.
- What you need to do after taking the exams.
- Tools and techniques to make you ready for any exam.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
Its recommended to attend the Stress Buster workshop in order to learn more techniques on how to handle stress.
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop Commence
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop Commence
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required prior this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.