Cultural Awareness Workshop and Expats Life UAE
The Emirati Coach, Deena Almansoori, will present you with authentic information and stories about the UAE in her cultural awareness workshop. You will receive candid answers to your questions that you have been wanting to know about life in the Emirates.
Limited Seats Available
What you will learn and gain
In this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explore UAE History and Heritage
- Gain Insight into the Emirati life and traditions
- Learn about the expat’s life in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, or UAE.
- Understand social etiquette and religious rights and the difference between traditions and religion.
- Recognize your important role as a resident or Visitor Of UAE, and your major impact on the development of our society and country
- Walk away with a better understanding of business etiquette in UAE.
But that’s not all!
- Taste Emirati cuisine
- Explore local fashion
- Learn the difference between the hijab and the abaya
- Learn why do men wear white and women wear black
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.