The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle.– Steve Jobs
Throughout my career, I’ve always looked for what I enjoy doing, learned it inside out, and moved to the next enjoyable thing. That’s why project management was a perfect fit for me. Not only because it was far from boring with the different projects I ran, I also was able to do the thing I enjoy the most, working with people. From team members to peers and stakeholders, I was able to learn and apply my people skills. As my career progressed and my skills grew, I found new means to do what I enjoy the most and I took the natural course of moving to a new direction equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experiences I gained over the past 12 years.
In this workshop, we will find out what do you enjoy the most, and how can you choose a career that makes you looking forward every morning to it. And how your current career or situation can be the stepping stone to your next level.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- Why do we need to have a career?
- What is a career?
- Do we have to have only one career?
- How can we decide on a career? And when?
- What if after studying many years in University, we discover we don’t like that field?
- What if what we know and the skills we have is not compatible with the career we desire?
- What if you love your career but want to make more out of it?
- How do we measure a successful career?
- Tools and techniques to find what you enjoy doing and how to make it your career.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
It is recommended to attend the Awesomeness Summiteer workshop.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required for this workshop. But if you have attended the Awesomeness Summiteer workshop, bring along your notes.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.