Bulling No More
Bullying is killing our kids. Being different is killing our kids and the kids who are bullying are dying inside. We have to save our kids whether they are bullied or they are bullying. They are all in pain. – Cat Cora
Bullying exists in schools, at work, at homes, and online. It’s a huge issue that impacts the mental, emotional, and physical health of both the bully and the bullied. Unfortunately, the problem of bullying is underestimated and not discussed and resolved as it should be.
Without resolving this problem our societies health will always be impacted. Growing up in such environment will create two type of people, abusers and abused. Both have insecurities, fears, victim mentalities, and number of personality and psychological issues.
In this workshop, regardless of how old you are, if you are bullying or being bullied, you will understand the reasons behind this behavior, how to face it, and how to change it.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What is bullying?
- What are the different forms of bullying?
- Is bullying restricted to an age group, gender, or background?
- The sociological factors that creates a bullying environment.
- The psychology of a bully and his/her victim?
- How to know you are a bully or being bullied?
- How to stop yourself from bullying or being bullied?
- How to spread the awareness about the issue?
- How to involve the right people in the issue?
- Tools and techniques to help you stop bullying and being bullied
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop Commence
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & Snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop Commence
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop Ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
No preparation is required prior this workshop.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.