A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it.– William Feather
Just like we plan our time, our meals, our events, and everything else, we must plan our money. Budgeting is nothing but planning your expenditure and savings. It gives us the facts we need in order to make financial decisions that may impact the quality of our lives. Budgeting if done right is simple. It doesn’t have to be complicated involving 100 spreadsheets.
In this workshop we will learn how to put the right budget.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What is a budget?
- Why do we need a budget?
- Can it be too early or too late to start a budget?
- What do we need to consider when we put a budget?
- How can we stick to a budget?
- How to avoid impulse purchases that impacts your budget?
- How can right budgeting make us avoid debt or get out of one?
- Tools and techniques to budget right.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.