No matter how much experience you have, how many degrees you have, or how well known you have become — there is always something new to learn. Don’t rest on your past experiences. If you do nothing to improve your skills, you won’t stay where you are.– Laura Spencer
As important it is to know our weaknesses, it is crucially important to know our strengths. As Sun Tzu explained in his famous book the art of war; our weakness can turn to strength and our strength can turn to weakness.
We need to be fully aware of our capabilities regardless if we think of them as positive or negative. They all serve a purpose in our journey depends on where, when and how we use them.
It is important to spend more time on building on our strengths than on developing our weaknesses. I know this is different from what we are used to in the business world, but in this workshop you will discover many methods to make the most out of your traits and reach your awesomeness.
Limited Seats Available
- What you will learn and gain
- Course Leader
- Prerequisite Workshop
- Time Table
- Before you join the workshop
What you will learn and gain
- What do we mean by strengths and weaknesses?
- How do we find out what we really great at and what we are not so good at?
- How can we increase the quality of work and life using these traits?
- How to turn strengths and weaknesses to useful competencies.
- How does a team work better with more self-aware individuals?
- How to build a competent task force to achieve a work summit?
- Tools and techniques to understand your capabilities better and use them effectively.
Deena Almansoori, coach and founder of Fortitudo
None, you can attend this workshop without attending any other.
Day Time – Day Workshop Timetable
10:00 AM – Welcome drinks & snacks
10:30 AM – Workshop commences
11:30 AM – Break (time varies)
12:30 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
Evening time – Evening Workshop Timetable
06:30 PM – Welcome drinks & snacks
07:00 PM – Workshop commences
08:00 PM – Break (time varies)
09:00 PM – Workshop ends, attendees network if desired.
To Be Decided and announced before the workshop based on Attendees number
Before you join the workshop
Take few minutes and think about the time someone said to you, what a great thing you have done or I wish if I can do/be this way like you. Make a mental note or write them down.
If you don’t get the chance to do so, no worries, showing up is half the battle.
Share with us your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.